Wednesday, January 1, 2014

It's.....



Happy New Year to all my wonderful blog readers. I wish you and your families a peaceful and prosperous year ahead.  May all your dreams materialise and you and those around you are blessed with health and happiness.

I've taken some time away from the blog this past few months as health wise things have not been great.  In fact it has been keeping me quite busy through out all of 2013 but it only got the better of me the past few months.  It's not something I have made very public as I have seen others in a similar situation and I just did not want people treating me the same.  I really didn't want pity and people being sorry.  I am not to blame and neither is any one else.  It's just life and people being sorry and showing pity wouldn't change anything.  I really haven't ignored the situation, I've had my treatment, which is working, just a lot slower than we hoped.  It's just something I didn't want to discuss and until this is well and truly behind me I am going to struggle talking about it.  

Yesterday saw the last part of the current lot of treatment and I go for tests in a few days to see if any more treatment is needed right now.  The last 14 months have been tough, very tough but things are working and there is a light at the end of this very long tunnel.  

Finally I'd like to thank all of you for taking time to come in to my little world these past 12 months.  As corny as it sounds I really do appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving such encouraging and supportive comments.  Thank you for the bottom of my heart.  I just can't express my gratitude enough. 

Love and hugs to you all xxx
You might also like:

3 comments:

Lisa-Jane said...

Love and hugs to you too. I hope the light at the end of the tunnel speeds it way towards you and that the rest of the journey is first class and not "traffic jam with a car full of hungry overtired kids" ;-) xx

Holly said...

Happy New Year! I hope that with whatever health issues you are having, that you see the light at the end of the tunnel soon! You also won my January sponsor giveaway over at http://www.backhomeagainblog.com. Looking forward to hearing from and working with you!

Kate on Thin Ice said...

A lovely post.
You are such a warm person even when going through challenging times yourself.
Reaching out for support is a sign of strength and it may be that by sharing more of your story you inadvertently help others too.
Whatever suits you best though - you are amazing just the way you are