Monday, December 16, 2013

AWOL

Yep I've been a little AWOL these past few weeks.  Things here are been a little rough and I've not been in a good position to blog over the past 7 weeks.  You have however, been updated with some scheduled posts.  Yes, my secrets out I schedule posts!  I tend to get time to write a few posts then can go a few days and not have 5 minutes to sit down with a cup of tea let alone chance to blog.  Sometimes I think blogging and all the other social media platforms are too much.  Something that started out as a fun thing to do can feel like a real chore at times.

I'll be honest, I've not really missed blogging, tweeting, google+, facebook, pinterest etc etc (the list goes on) but I'm hoping to get back on the horse if only for a slow trot for the next few weeks.  

As all posts need a photo, here is a little look at what has been keeping me busy:


Then I had the fun of coming down with pneumonia followed by shingles as a result of my now completely rubbish immune system.  I'm slowly on the mend now but don't feel too sorry for me as I did manage to do a bit of this:


Whilst 'enjoying' this:


Well the only bit I enjoyed was not having to cook it or wash up after!

2 comments:

Joyful said...

Please look after yourself. That is far more important that social media. If you are on too many of them you get burned out anyone. Blogging is enough (fun) work without all the rest of it. Merry Christmas and get well soon.

Lisa-Jane said...

Good to see you back and hopefully on the mend. It must be hard to manage the shop when you are out of action. Fingers crossed that things are on the up for you x