Sunday, April 21, 2013

Scrappy Sunday

Managed to get some free time yesterday to complete some 12 x 12 scrapping:




The second LO was based on a Shimelle sketch.  I love sketches and want to use a few more as inspiration to get my scrapping motivated.  Really have lost my mojo this year and had a goal of 365 LO's this year.  Some how I don't think that will happen but I've listed a tally to keep track at the bottom of the blog.  

Finally, this week, after being a member on UKS I finally joined a team.  Its taken me a while but I look forward to joining in with the various challenges and meeting some like minded ladies.  These 2 LO's get the team some points and I am hoping to find time in the week to make some more LO's as well as progressing with Project Life.

2 comments:

Joyful said...

It's always so nice to have time (make time) for a hobbies we love. Good for you.

kate blue said...

Super cute layouts, love the color palettes...am a big fan of grey and yellow right now! Cool thing you did with the hearts, it's a great scrap lift idea!